Beast's Fury Chibi Beast's Fury Chibi

haha really neat. was surprised by the online component.

Looking forward to the final game, and good luck with the KickStarter. Awesome to see some Benny hype and egorapter ;)

just before i finish typing, holy shit this music is the definition of hype.

Evil-Dog responds:

bwahaha glad you liked it :D

Being-Time Being-Time

From a game design point of view, This game is downright amazing.

The mechanic is solid, very well utilized and something I have never seen in a platformer (its kinda like super hot, but platforming changes it up so much)

The Art style is simple but perfect, and the music again, amazing.

Seriously dude, from guy who has done around 12 game jams (only a couple in flash), this is fantastic

Dionysus Dionysus

Legitimately a fantastic mechanic. Id love to see what you can make with more time :D:D

Kevin Van Dam in TNBofBG Kevin Van Dam in TNBofBG

BONK, BONK, BONK!!!
Really cool, and well done on making this in 2 days.

XCVB XCVB

I remember playing it in beta, and you really knocked it up a notch since then. Awesome music, great feel to the game, and its super freaking hard, which is good. really good.

Lad, wish i could give you 100 stars for some of the comments your posting to reviews haha, Priceless :D. Steady on now :D

makehimanoffer responds:

Haha. Thanks for playing and for being such a super awesome epic beta tester.

Vector Switch Prototype Vector Switch Prototype

Good fun, maybe make it any button to switch rather than just space.
also, a small health bar the increases as you progress would be nice. like say after 30 seconds you now have enough health to hit the wall once and so on.

Other than that, super awesome. music matches it well

makehimanoffer responds:

The any button idea is really nice... Never thought of it

Animal Wizard Animal Wizard

not only does it look great, sound great but it also plays amazingly. And you made this in Unity. Im amazed by how you implemented a fantastic 2d tile engine in Unity without any tearing or even any hint that its actually all 3d. Really good game, 5 stars any day of the week.

Motorjoust Motorjoust

Wow you guys, this game is awesome. You nailed the retro vibe and the game play was perfect.

WingDemon responds:

Yeaaah we had so many long conversations about how to keep it as NES as possible while keeping the game modern and user friendly, even having the real physics instead of 'faked physics' (like all NES games and most flash games) took a bit of bickering to say yes too, but we are tremendously proud of our final product. Glad you liked it!

-Wingy

Dungeon Crawlers! Dungeon Crawlers!

very challenging, but very rewarding at the same time :D. Really good game

Unfreeze me! Unfreeze me!

Really fun :D